Following the information contained in the Theory and Practice of Therapeutic Massage, Fifth Edition, this test preparation course offers 1,000 multiple-choice questions.
Milady's Online Licensing Preparation: Massage has helped thousands of students better prepare for their licensing or certification examinations. Milady's Online Licensing Preparation: Massage offers review and chapter tests for each of the 22 Chapters plus Comprehensive Tests with new exams created from the pool of over 1,000 questions for you each time you visit! Extensive reports help you determine areas of study to focus your time on. Review the topics you want-on your own schedule!
Milady’s Online Licensing Preparation: Massage provides an option after logging in that will allow the user to view the entire content in Spanish with the simple click of a button. Please select the Spanish/English button on the left navigation bar in order to change the language.
Features and Benefits
- Follows the information contained in the Theory and Practice of Therapeutic Massage, Fifth Edition.
- Questions are typical of questions you may see on your actual licensing or certification test, but they are not the exact questions from the exam. Using this course will help you become more familiar with the content covered on the exam.
- Links are imbedded into the system which link back to the specific entry in the textbook-further reinforcing key topics and procedures.
- Offers both review and chapter tests, as well as a comprehensive exam randomized each time you take it, to test your overall knowledge! It's fun and easy-to-use, and provides you with your test results with a click of a button. Both correct and incorrect answer rationales are given! It even stores information on your last five tests so you can track your progress!
- Recognizes your unique user ID and pass code-scrambling the test questions to ensure you have a new exam every time you log on!
- Unlimited access to the course for one year. Return as often as you'd like to test your skills and knowledge.
If you wish to adopt a Milady U Online course for your students, please click here and provide us with the information we need to fulfill your request.
1 – 15 Users ISBN: 1-4354-8908-X | Price: $267.95
16 – 25 Users ISBN: 1-4354-8907-1 | Price: $419.95
26 – 50 Users ISBN: 1-4354-8906-3 | Price: $787.95
51 – 100 Users ISBN: 1-4354-8905-5 | Price: $1,469.95
Part I: The History and Advancement of Therapeutic Massage
1. Historical Overview of Massage
2. Requirements for the Practice of Therapeutic Massage
3. Professional Ethics for Massage Practitioners
Part II: Human Anatomy and Physiology
5. Human Anatomy and Physiology
Part III: Massage Practice
6. Effects, Benefits, Indications and Contraindications of Massage
7. Equipment and Products
8. Sanitary and Safety Practices
9. Consultation and Documentation
10. Classical Massage Movements
11. Application of Massage Technique
12. Procedures for Complete Body Massages
14. Massage in the Spa Setting
15. Clinical Massage Techniques
16. Lymph Massage
17. Therapeutic Procedure
18. Athletic/Sports Massage
19. Massage for Special Populations
20. Massage in Medicine
21. Other Somatic Therapies
Part IV: Massage Business Administration
22. Business Practices
Appendix I: Basic Pharmacology for Massage Therapists